Frequently asked questions - Under Construction

1. Do I need a licence - MADASL Racing need proof of competence before allowing the bikes to be hired. This can be a full road licence or a current ACU licence. The track day event organiser will also require this proof.

2. Do I need full one piece leathers - Good leathers are required as is a good helmet (preferably with an ACU sticker on the back) One piece or jacket and trousers are able to be used but the jacket and trousers should be able to be zipped securely together.

3. Can I hire for any circuit - yes though a small premium will be added for circuits we have to travel a long way to - Assen, Croft, Knockhill etc. Please contact for details.